Last year, the first ever Bay Day reached millions. Bay Area locals around the San Francisco Bay came together to dedicate the first Saturday of October as the official day for residents, businesses and community organizations to celebrate the beauty and diversity of all Bay life. Our 2nd Annual Bay Day is on Saturday, October 7, 2017 and we’re hoping you’ll join us as a Community Partner to make it bigger and better than ever!
Community Partner Benefits:
- Access to a new regional audience
- Listing on BayDay.org’s activity map and event page
- Promotional opportunities in email newsletters and social media stories
- Exclusive marketing benefits (for all partners donating Bay Day proceeds back to Save The Bay)
- Meaningful impact and public commitment to our Bay Area community and local environment
How to Participate:
Decide how your organization, group or business wants to celebrate Bay Day! All Community Partner activities should celebrate San Francisco Bay, serve as many people as possible, and be free, discounted to the public or raise money to support Save The Bay. From Bay Trail bike-rides and beach picnics to Bay-themed brewery tours and trivia nights, anything goes!
If you’re in, simply sign up to be a Bay Day Community Partner using the form below! If you have questions, please email Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org.